Set List






Frequently Asked Questions

If we book you, what do we need to provide?
The only thing we need is a mains electricity socket very close by (so we're not trailing wires across the floor) and space in which to play!
A purpose built raised stage area is best, but failing that a corner of a room next to a mains socket will suffice. Our stage gear includes electrical equipment and heavy speakers/ amps on stands. This should be treated with respect and given space (around 2x3 metres).
We will not climb up onto makeshift stages made out of tables etc.
We provide our own amplification.

Can you provide proof of PAT Testing and Public Liability Insurance?
Yes, the PAT test certificate can be viewed here
And the Public Liability Cover can be viewed here

Can you play outdoors?
Certainly, providing we have a source of electricity for the amplification and the electrical equipment is covered in case of a sudden rain shower.

What songs do you play?
All of the tunes are in the lounge/ jazz/ bossa nova style mainly from the 1960s.
You can find a full list of songs here

Where can we hear you play?
If you take a look at our Contact page, you'll see a Facebook page embeded which will show where our upcoming gigs are taking place